Inter-station bus introduced after the war for a short period. ST type No.771, Reg No. GO 5172 was
one of several AEC regents of the early 1930’s adapted for this service and painted in blue and cream to
stand out from the rest of the fleet. It is seen at Old Kent Road Garage.
Limited edition (35 copies), mounted prints available in A3 size only.
All priced at £65 plus postage and packing of £13.50